Jo from: https://ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/ challenged me with the Love/Hate challenge. Participants list ten things they love, ten things they hate, and tag ten bloggers to do the same. Let’s see if I can do it.
Ten Things I Love:
1. Mr. Mo and Blinky
2. my family
6. writing poetry when my brain works
7. vampirey/medieval movies that look real
8. stuffed animals (I’ve lately gotten extremely fond of piggies)
9. men with long hair
I love Michelina’s fettuccine and Morning Star hot dogs
Ten Things I Hate:
1. Cruelty to animals and people. That’s the absolute number one
2. liars and judgmental people (yes I know I’m too judgmental, but I’m trying to work on that)
3. dusting or cleaning in general, especially dishes
5. being shouted at or criticized
6. sweating. I despise being hot.
7. dust and dirty houses (my major paradox, since I hate cleaning)
8. being rushed or hurried
9.not being able to do things I used to, especially dancing. I loved dancing
10. Sometimes I really, really hate being lonely
And now I have to tag 10 people. Let me see if I can think of ten people that might be interested. Major problem since I don’t know 10 people. If I’ve tagged you and you’re not interested, no worries, and if I haven’t tagged you and you are then awesome!
If you choose to participate, please share your links in the comments. Looking forward to see what you all love and hate!